Share It

Translate It

Monday, December 28, 2009

About Me

Hi! This is Rohan David. Im an enthusiast and a volunteer, who would go beyond conventions to make things work. Im passionate to bring change to my world!!!

Hard working, self motivaed and a never tiring machine. I love to work in challenging atmosphere and Im always adaptable to change. Time management is one of my strongest points. Completion of new types of assignments that I have never done before gives me the most pleasure.

Good at judging people and convincing the masses as well as individuals. I do multimedia and graphic designing. I have an excellent command over verbal and written English as I have been writing for News Papers.

Excellent organizational and administration skills, with experience in dealing with people and high level workloads within strict deadlines

No comments:

Post a Comment