Share It

Translate It

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Pizza Hut vs. Dominos

Being a big pizza fan, I cant think of any pizza variety that I have ever missed. It is quite surprising that I didn't try Dominoes although it was in the town for couple of months. It was me and Shahrukh Malik, CEO, OBM Pak who had a certain blood rush of having Dominoes tonight.

We rushed from Gloria Jeans, Hussain Chowk, Lahore to Dominoes, Model Town Link Road, Lahore. Luckily we found a place and it Shahrukh ordered the pizza. Looking at the graphical pizzas was soothing my eyes and I was almost dying to have the pizza. If it was few more, when we got the order, I would have eaten the menu.


Time to open the boxes. Desperately, I opened the box of chicken tandoori but alas! The topping was not even the half of what was there in the graphical versions. Here is the place where Pizza Hut a 100%. They deliver what the showcase.

My vote is for Pizza Hut and it rocks all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment