Share It

Translate It

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Smacked

I feel more of like smacked. Smacked by the overload of work I've got on my head. Even finding a time to sleep is getting harder day by day. Here come the end of my graduation as well, so pressure to continue studies of start working is a contributing stressor.

Coming back to home and opening my laptop for a few necessary things is what I can't change. With this comes the decision of being in bed by "10:00".. But some how or the other these figure always succeed to jumble up and it goes like "01:00" .

Most surprisingly this happens due to my random stuff, like this one. Writing my blog in the middle of the night.

So now I plan to work to reduce my random stuff and find enough time to sleep so that I can use my brain more.. Ooops! I forgot to update my Facebook status and tweet all that stuff. See, this means I can never change.

No comments:

Post a Comment